What Is Ganoderma Coffee?
If you are reading this, it’s likely that you already know about Ganoderma to some capacity. Otherwise, how would you have ended up here? However, you might not know very much about Ganoderma coffee just yet.
Ganoderma coffee–otherwise known as ‘mushroom coffee–has been causing quite a bit of ‘buzz’ among the coffee lovers community. So, if you are one of the many who are curious about this exciting product, read on!
Ganoderma coffee has been touted as a ‘healthy’ coffee. This is intriguing to many, as studies show that coffee consumption can be anything but healthy in large quantities. However, Ganoderma, as a substance, has been used for thousands of years in ancient herbalist medicines, and even recent research suggests that it has a multitude of health benefits. Can Ganoderma, when infused in coffee, actually make the coffee healthy?
Ganoderma coffee is made by grinding up the Ganoderma mushrooms and blending them with the ground coffee. In this way, the term ‘mushroom coffee’ is a bit of a misnomer. It is not purely mushrooms, but instead, coffee infused with mushrooms. This unique infusion leaves the coffee a much more healthy alternative, without any of the bland mushroom flavors. In essence, you can have your ‘body boost’ from the Ganoderma, and keep your preferred roast flavor profile.
Does any of this all sound too good to be true? Can it all just be ‘hype’ generated by the latest health foods trend? Well, let’s take a look at what Ganoderma is so that you can judge for yourself.
Best Ganoderma Coffee
Our favorite brand is organic, healthy, and loaded with 154 Antioxidants and 200+ Phyto-nutrients. Not only does it have Gano, but also Ginseng and Tongkat Ali. It comes in black coffee, cane sugar, and non-dairy creamer, chai, and cappuccino.
It is more delicious than any other gano product on the market, while being made with great ingredients and care.
What Is Ganoderma Lucidum?
Ganoderma lucidum has long been recognized as the loftiest and highest-ranking herb by Chinese doctors for centuries. Nearly 4,000 years ago, it was first listed in the famous Chinese Pharmacopoeia and has remained the most sought after herb ever since. It is known as ‘lingzhi’ in Chinese, which means ‘spiritual potency.’ In Japan, the Ganoderma lucidum is known as ‘reishi,’ meaning ‘king of herbs.’
Despite the Ganoderma lucidum not being an actual ‘herb,’ but rather a mushroom, the fact remains that it has become revered throughout eastern cultures for centuries. These are cultures that are known for their long lives and wisdom in natural medicines.
The Benefits of Ganoderma Lucidum
There are many reasons why Ganoderma lucidum has been referred to as ‘the magic herb.’
Here are just a few of those reasons:
- It is rich in antioxidants. Plants, in general, are the most lucrative source of antioxidants in the world, and Ganoderma lucidum is among the richest. Antioxidants help to fight free radicals within your body as they are formed, which contribute to the damage of cells and increase the risk of diseases. Ganoderma is so rich in antioxidants, it actively prevents the spread of illness and boosts the immune system dramatically.
- It oxygenates and alkalizes the body. Ganoderma is considered a ‘super ingredient’ that helps to oxygenate the body and automatically adjust the pH levels in your system. This helps boost energy, stamina, increase alertness, and provide an overall increase in your general feeling of well-being.
- It promotes healthy circulation. Ganoderma helps to dilate the coronary arteries, and as such, improves better blood flow and distribution within the body. This raises oxygen levels sent to the heart and lowers your risk for heart disease and heart disease-related complications.
- Prevents the synthesis of cholesterol. Ganoderma prevents ‘bad cholesterol’ from forming in the arteries and thus helps to prevent heart disease this way as well.
- It is antibacterial. Ganoderma lucidum has antibacterial properties that can help to fight against bacterial infections within the system. Also, it can be antiviral as well; this means that viruses such as influenza or herpes simplex are fought off too.
- It helps protect the liver. Ganoderma helps detoxify and cleanse the liver, which will drastically improve liver function and generate liver cell repair. Studies show that long term use of Ganoderma can help improve the health of a degenerating liver dramatically.
- It can fight cancer. By boosting the immune system and cleansing the body of toxins, Ganoderma lucidum helps to clear the body of any harmful substances that can damage cells within the body, and this causes cancer cells to form. Ganoderma lucidum helps to promote healthy cell regrowth and prevent cell damage within the body.
- It helps to neutralize or relieve the side effects of chemotherapy. Ganoderma can help to reduce the harsh symptoms often associated with chemotherapy, and make cancer treatment so much more bearable. By bringing overall balance to the body and promoting the expulsion of toxic substances, it can help to alleviate the harsh radiation therapy that would otherwise leave patients feeling nauseous, tired, lethargic, etc.,.
Why Is Ganoderma In Coffee Special?
It’s no secret that coffee is one of the most popular drinks on the planet. Nearly every culture on Earth has some sort of relationship with this beautiful brew. Because of that, it is a fantastic opportunity to add in a robust boost of health benefits to this daily drink in an easy to consume way. While other ‘healthy’ coffees can often taste awful and provide little to no benefit, this Ganoderma coffee is both beneficial and tastes precisely as coffee should taste.
By adding in the benefit of Ganoderma lucidum mushrooms to your daily coffee intake, you too can bring in a whole new level of balance and wellness to your life. If you haven’t had a cup of Ganoderma coffee yet, there is no better time than now!
So, What Is Ganoderma Coffee Exactly?
This healthy drink is made by grinding up the red reishi mushroom–Ganoderma– and blending it with high-quality ground roasted coffee beans. This ‘mushroom of immortality’, as it was once referred to in ancient China, infuses seamlessly with the smooth coffee while simultaneously maintaining all of its original potency. Neither the coffee nor the Ganoderma suffers from this marriage.
The Ganoderma coffee drink also comes packed with Ganoderma red mushroom extract, stevia, anise, peppermint, and instant coffee extract to make the drink pleasantly sweet and healthy to drink during your morning routine. This Ganoderma coffee drink is perfect for anyone who wants to take their healthy lifestyle to the next level and does it with flavor and style.
Ganoderma coffee also has a smaller amount of caffeine. This means that it will give you an overall sense of wellness, without keeping you up all night or giving you the jitters throughout the day. Also, it is less acidic than other coffee varieties, which makes it ideal for those with digestive or intestinal problems as well.
While the FDA does not officially recognize any medicinal benefits of Ganoderma lucidum, there are countless studies to support that it does indeed have numerous health benefits. The Ganoderma coffee drink is rich in vitamin C, calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, and works wonders to provide nutrients and energy to your system when added to your daily routine. The results will speak for themselves, guaranteed.
Potential Side Effects
Ganoderma lucidum is perfectly safe to consume in controlled doses, so long as you do not have a mushroom allergy. Also, if you are sensitive to stimulants such as caffeine, you might experience a minor case of the ‘jitters,’ rapid heartbeat, or problems sleeping. If you are sensitive to stimulants, it is best to avoid this drink altogether.
Ganoderma is not recommended for those with an already overactive immune system. This is because it triggers an immune system boosting response and can create problems with individuals who already have immune systems that are boosted naturally
Be aware that mushrooms, in general, may interfere with blood clotting.
If you fancy yourself a coffee-lover, and health nut, Ganoderma coffee is the perfect additive to your daily routine. It will help boost your energy levels, promote a healthier body function, and provide an overall improved sense of well being. Try Ganoderma coffee today, and your body will thank you for every day to come.