Rainbow Light Men’s One Vs. Centrum Multivitamin Review – The Truth
Last Updated: October 20th, 2019 After using Rainbow Light Men’s One for over a year, and taking Centrum Men’s Multivitamin for a similar time frame, I feel qualified to write this Rainbow Light Men’s One Vs. Centrum Multivitamin Comparison.
You never know. This review just might help you make a lasting decision for your health, body, and mind.
OK, so let’s get started with a review of Rainbow Light Men’s One first…
Rainbow Light Men’s one is a multivitamin that I personally take to this day, so I’d like to cover it individually first.
Rainbow Light Men’s One Multivitamin Review
- The Rainbow Light Men’s One Multivitamin is a food-based multivitamin that goes down easy, and gives you results that you can actually “feel”
- I say this because you can literally feel the effects that Rainbow Light has on your body after just one dose
- This is rare for a multivitamin (in my experience)
Rainbow Light Men’s One Benefits
- Due to a powerful dose of B vitamins, you should feel energized within just a few hours of taking this multivitamin (again, you can actually feel the results)
- Yes, this vitamin works very well as a pre-workout supplement (just make sure to pair it with a light snack)
- I love Rainbow Light vitamins because their company ensures that your body isn’t taking in hazardous synthetic ingredients
- I’m pretty cautious about what goes in my body these days – aside from the occasional night out where I drink and eat like a God – and this men’s food-based multivitamin qualifies as A+
- This formula contains a blend of probiotics, vegetable juice extract, and a healthy dose of zinc, which is always nice to see in a men’s multi (good for a slight boost in testosterone)
Rainbow Light Men’s One Negatives
- I’d like to see more than only 25mg of magnesium in this product (this is just 6% of your DV)
- It’s also worth noting that the magnesium in Rainbow Light is actually magnesium oxide, which is practically worthless because of its poor absorption in the body
- The label claims that the ingredients promote men’s sexual health, although the ‘Men’s Strengthening Blend’ listed in this product only contains a minor dose of Saw Palmetto and Organic Spirulina (this probably isn’t enough to truly be considered a Men’s Strengthening Blend)
- This product needs some matcha green tea extract or more beet juice extract for a stronger sexual kick
- DON’T take it on an empty stomach, or you’ll almost definitely feel sick
Rainbow Light Men’s One Bottom Line
- Rainbow Light Men’s One is by far the best real food-based multivitamin for men on the market as of October 2019
- Its minor flaws can be corrected by supplementing with a quality form of magnesium that absorbs well in the body (think magnesium citramate or magnesium citrate), some matcha green tea extract, curcumin, and maybe beet juice (freshly juiced if possible)
- This men’s multivitamin is 100% worth buying
Centrum Adult Multivitamin Review
Because this is a multivitamin comparison review, I’m now going to review Centrum’s Adult Multivitamin for you.
Honestly, just as a heads up: I’m not a fan of the Centrum Adult Multivitamin.
But, it might be worth reading my full review of Centrum Adult anyway – just so that you can hear the full scoop about this multivitamin…
Centrum Adult Multivitamin Benefits
- Centrum’s Adult Multivitamin is one of the most readily available brands of multivitamins – as it can be found online, in your local pharmacy, or grocery store
- For some strange reason, Centrum seems to be the go-to recommendation of general practitioners everywhere (if you need a multivitamin, your doctor will probably tell you to buy this one – take that for what it’s worth)
- Centrum is usually much cheaper than most other multivitamins on the market
- Taking this multivitamin might give you a mental lift because of the fact that you’re taking a multivitamin supplement every day (this is probably placebo, but has surprisingly still been shown to provide benefits)
Centrum Adult Multivitamin Negatives
- Centrum Adult is a synthetic, mass marketed multivitamin that your body probably can’t process or absorb very well
- Centrum contains some questionable ingredients like yellow 6 lake, soy, butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), and others
- This makes me wonder why a product that’s supposed to improve your health contains ingredients that are almost certainly harmful
- It still isn’t clear as to whether synthetic multivitamins are able to offer any possible health benefits at all
Centrum Adult Multivitamin Bottom Line
- Centrum Adult is most likely a low-quality multivitamin, although most doctors still recommend this brand of multivitamin for some reason
- This multivitamin is probably designed to be mass marketed to low-information buyers
- I do not recommend purchasing any Centrum Multivitamins at this time – until they can show stronger proof that their multivitamins’ ingredients contribute to one’s health
Rainbow Light Men’s One Vs. Centrum Conclusion
By this point you can probably tell where I stand on the Rainbow Light Men’s One Vs. Centrum Adult multivitamin debate.
Anyone who has taken these two multivitamins will be able to vouch that you can feel immediate benefits from taking the Rainbow Light product, while not feeling much of anything at all from the Centrum product.
When you’re in tune with your body, you become sensitive to what works and what doesn’t.
And, it’s difficult for me to tell if the Centrum Multivitamin provides any health benefits at all.
On the other hand, it’s extremely easy to feel that Rainbow Light offers a high-quality multivitamin product. Best of all, Rainbow Light is very reasonably priced, especially when you compare it to brands like Garden of Life.
Overall, I highly recommend Rainbow Light Men’s One Multivitamin.
You really can’t go wrong with the Rainbow Light product line, and I will continue to recommend this brand of multivitamin as long as they continue to provide the world with premium-quality multivitamins.