Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is an easy, affordable and effective acne spot treatment that certain celebrities love to use. So, this is my Mario Badescu Drying Lotion review, which reveals everything that you need to know about this drying lotion for pimples.
Specifically, this article reveals:
- A quick overview of Mario Badescu Drying Lotion (pros vs. cons)
- Why celebrities like Kylie Jenner like to use Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
- How to use Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
- Where you can snag a bottle of Mario Badescu Drying Lotion for the best price
OK, let’s get started…
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion quick overview
As you probably know, Mario Badescu is a luxury skincare line that sells high-quality products at affordable prices.
Both women and men like to use Mario Badescu products, because the company typically uses proven ingredients that actually work (at least in my experience).
So, the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is no exception…
Here are the pros of using this Drying Lotion:
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is essentially a miracle-worker for drying, shrinking and even eliminating pimples
- You can simply apply this spot treatment to your individual pimples at night, wake up, wash your face, and feel great
- This acne spot treatment is affordable and effective
- Salicylic acid is used as a main ingredient in this spot treatment, which provides most people with excellent results
Here are the cons of using this Drying Lotion:
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is only a spot treatment, so it doesn’t always work well as a cystic acne treatment
- This Drying Lotion will sting a little bit if you use it on broken skin
- It has a strong scent, so if you’re weird about smells, you might want to stay away from this product
Why celebrities like Kylie Jenner use the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Celebrities like Kylie Jenner have raved about wearing less makeup and feeling so much more “free” as a result.
But, what does it take to wear less makeup and still look good?
Well, you need a pimple-free face, of course.
And that’s why Kylie has publicly endorsed using products like the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion.
How to use Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Using this product is extremely easy.
Here’s how to use the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion in a few simple steps:
- Use a cotton swab to dig deep into the bottle – and make sure to swab the pink sediment located at the very bottom of the bottle (this is the calamine lotion)
- Apply the solution to your acne spots (preferably just before going to bed)
- Go to sleep, and enjoy dreaming about how your Drying Lotion is shrinking your blemishes
- Remember not to shake the bottle at any point in the process (if the bottle gets shaken up – just wait 30 minutes for the solution to settle)
Best place to buy Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
You can find the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion on Amazon for the best price.
This is typically the quickest and easiest way to get a hold of the product.
Of course, you can also choose to grab this product from your local Ultra, Urban Outfitters, or a variety of other retail stores if you like.
But, if you decide to pick up your Mario Badescu Drying Lotion from Amazon, you’ll also have the opportunity to pair your Drying Lotion with synergistic products like the Mario Badescu Anti-Acne Serum and Mario Badescu Healing & Soothing Mask.
Overall, I hope that you’ve enjoyed my Mario Badescu Drying Lotion review.
I know this is a really short, simple and sweet article. But, I wanted to keep my article concise for a reason…
I think that practically anyone can clear up their zits, and have a better-looking face by using this product.
So, if you haven’t already snagged your bottle of Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, make sure to do so now. You’ll thank me later.