Last updated: January 27, 2017 This review guide covers some exciting details that you’ll want to know about four of New Orleans, Louisiana’s best-tasting coffee and cocoa products. Yes, this is The Harlequin Café coffee and cocoa review guide that gives you details about products like:
- The Harlequin Café Queen of Cups French Roast Gourmet Coffee
- The Harlequin Café Isles of Aloha 10% Kona Blend Medium Roast Gourmet Coffee
- The Harlequin Café Classic Cocoa Chocolate 1.0 Gourmet Cocoa Mix
- The Harlequin Café Mint Cocoa Chocolate 1.0 Gourmet Cocoa Mix
I’ve also included a section below that gives you details about The Harlequin Café brand, so that you’ll know exactly who and what you’re supporting when you try these products.
Just keep reading to see everything you need to know about these four delicious coffee and cocoa products…
The Harlequin Café Queen of Cups French Roast Gourmet Coffee Review
- The Harlequin Café Queen of Cups is the best-tasting New Orleans style coffee that I’ve tried
- Harlequin’s Queen of Cups consists of a blend of Arabica and Robusta coffee beans
- This coffee is ridiculously smooth for a full body French roast coffee
- New Orleans style coffee can sometimes be overwhelming for people who aren’t used to full-flavored brews – but the Queen of Cups French Roast manages to keep their product smooth, rich and refreshing all at the same time
- The Harlequin Café Queen of Cups is delicious black, or with warm frothed milk (café au lait)
More details about THC’s Queen of Cups coffee:
Being from New Orleans, I’ve tried plenty of local and commercial NOLA coffees.
I can say with complete confidence that The Harlequin Café Queen of Cups is the best-tasting New Orleans style coffee that I’ve tried.
It’s strong without tasting strong, which is tough to pull off for a flavorful French roasted brew. This coffee tastes unbelievably smooth and fresh. Plus, it’s organic and fair trade too.
It has all of the best features of premium New Orleans style coffee without any of the downsides.
The Harlequin Café Isles of Aloha 10% Kona Blend Medium Roast Gourmet Coffee Review
- The Harlequin Café Isles of Aloha 10% Kona Blend is another amazing coffee that tastes extremely clean and smooth
- Harlequin’s Isles of Aloha consists of Hawaiian fancy Kona beans, and beans from Java and Sumatra
- This Isles of Aloha 10% Kona Blend is a medium roast coffee, so it’s well-suited for general coffee drinkers who enjoy a higher-quality brew on average
- This product is like Community Coffee’s younger, cooler, much more exciting cousin – it’s high-quality New Orleans coffee that will appeal to people who appreciate a truly delicious cup of joe
More details about THC’s Isles of Aloha 10% Kona Blend coffee:
The Isles of Aloha 10% Kona Blend is for everyday coffee drinkers who enjoy mild, fresh, organic New Orleans style coffee.
And, I guess you could say this coffee has a lil’ Hawaiian kick to it, too.
Overall, this coffee is an excellent all-purpose brew that I imagine all kinds of coffee drinkers will love.
Again, if you can appreciate a high-quality cup of coffee – you’ll really enjoy the quality of the coffee beans/ground coffee that you end up with here.
The Harlequin Café Classic Cocoa Chocolate 1.0 Gourmet Cocoa Mix Review
- The Harlequin Café Classic Cocoa Chocolate 1.0 Gourmet Cocoa Mix is a cocoa powder mix that lives up its ‘gourmet’ branding in every possible way
- It has just the right amount of sweetness with an entirely natural, chocolatey taste
- This product contains pure cocoa powder without any additives or unnatural fillers – making this an excellent choice for health-conscious lovers of cocoa powder
More details about THC’s Classic Gourmet Cocoa Powder Mix:
This gourmet cocoa mix is probably as close as you can get to tasting a cocoa powder directly from nature.
The Harlequin Café’s Classic Cocoa is fair trade, organic, and shade grown in Ghana. The company also makes it clear that their cocoa is sourced from a single origin in Ghana.
It’s always nice when businesses take the initiative to work with single origin sources, since you know that you’ll consistently receive high-quality cocoa when you purchase products from The Harlequin Café.
I’m convinced that kids, adults, and people of all ages will enjoy this cocoa.
The best advice I can give about this product is the following:
Try this cocoa for yourself to find out just how delicate this cocoa smells, feels and tastes. It will hit all of your senses at once and really surprise you.
The Harlequin Café Mint Cocoa Chocolate 1.0 Gourmet Cocoa Mix Review
- The Harlequin Café Mint Cocoa Chocolate 1.0 Gourmet Cocoa Mix has unbelievably delicious mint chocolate flavor
- It opened up my sinuses with natural peppermint aroma
- This mint cocoa blend tastes like a much healthier and lighter version of Ben & Jerry’s Mint Chocolate ice cream in the form of a warm, frothy liquid
- This is unbelievably good-tasting
- Can also be added to coffee to create a mint cocoa latte (this recipe was provided by the founder of The Harlequin Cafe – and it beats anything that you’ll find on the Starbucks menu)
More details about THC’s Gourmet Mint Cocoa Powder Mix:
All of the products that I tried from The Harlequin Café were excellent.
But, I’m a huge fan of anything to do with mint chocolate.
So, I can say that I personally enjoyed The Harlequin Café’s Mint Cocoa Powder the most of all.
This mint cocoa powder allowed me to create one of the most delicious mint cocoa drinks I’ve ever tried.
This mint cocoa powder mix will be a massive hit with adults, children, and anyone else who wants a mint cocoa drink that has just the right amount of chocolate sweetness combined with natural mint flavor.
The Harlequin Café Mint Cocoa Powder works great as a drink on its own, mixed with coffee, or as an after-dinner desert. I love it.
The Harlequin Café Company Background
The Harlequin Café is an exciting start-up coffee brand with genuinely big taste and unique swagger.
The company is based out of New Orleans, Louisiana and aims to create “coffee for creatives”.
I’d go as far as saying this company is going to provide coffee for creatives, professionals, hotels, businesses, and residents of the world.
The coffee and cocoa provided by The Harlequin Café is that good. This brand has an extremely bright future.
I urge readers to grab some coffee and cocoa from The Harlequin Café to get a full grasp of what I’ve been raving about in this product review:
You can find all of The Harlequin Café’s products on Amazon.
Or, you can also visit The Harlequin Café on Facebook and click the ‘Shop Now’ button to order their coffee and cocoa through Amazon as well.
Interestingly, once you order one of The Harlequin Café’s products, you’ll also be able to scan a QR code on the product (using your smartphone), and visit their Facebook page directly.
The Harlequin Café Coffee and Cocoa Review Conclusion
I hope this review of The Harlequin Cafe’s coffee and cocoa has been helpful to you.
I don’t think I’ve ever written a review with this much praise about a company’s products before.
That’s how excited I am about the quality, flavor and value of The Harlequin Cafe’s coffee and cocoa products.
Oh, and their products are also as healthy as it gets when it comes to coffee and cocoa (organic, fair trade and carefully sourced).
When you get your coffee and cocoa from The Harlequin Café, you’ll enjoy exceptional-quality products while also contributing to a great cause.
Make sure to grab some of NOLA’s finest coffee and cocoa (provided by The Harlequin Cafe) today.