Last updated: January 29, 2017 Who knew that the best washcloths for face cleansing, exfoliating and tidying-up could feel so…luxurious? Well, this article contains a list of the 5 face towels that make your skin look and feel magnificent.
Best of all, the following 5 washcloths are made with high-quality materials, help you clear up blemished skin, and ultimately make it easier for you to take awesome care of your face.
(Keep reading to see all of the unique benefits and downsides of using these five washcloths)…
Best Washcloth 1. Baby Bamboo Washcloths
Baby Bamboo Washcloths are the best washcloths for face cleansing, exfoliating and general skin maintenance. Seriously.
These washcloths are made with organic materials. So, they’re entirely free of all the dangerous chemicals that are commonly found in mass-manufactured washcloths. And, these washcloths are especially safe for people with sensitive skin.
The Baby Bamboo Washcloths also come in a pack of six, at a pretty cost-effective price, so they’re a real bargain, too.
Keep in mind that organic bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and extremely soft. So, you can probably understand why I consider this to be the ultimate face towel combo pack available.
- Machine washable
- Comes in a pack of six washcloths
- Smaller in size than a typical washcloth (these washcloths are literally intended for babies)
- These work best when you use them once and then machine wash (best to keep multiple clean washcloths available)
- The washcloths only start to feel really soft after you wash them a few times
Best Washcloth 2. Nano Tech Microfiber Reusable Face and Body Cloths
Nano Tech Microfiber Reusable Face and Body Cloths are considered to be “the world’s best anti-aging wash cloth”.
While I’ll let you be the ultimate judge of that statement, I agree that these are really good washcloths.
These washcloths allow you to cleanse and exfoliate your face without chemicals. Yes, this Nano Tech cloth only requires water to give you a facial-like treatment every time you use it.
It removes makeup or any other product that you might have on using just warm water.
It’s recommended that you use this cloth twice daily for best results (morning and night). If you make the switch to using this face towel, you might not even need to use facial cleansers or chemicals any more!
- Super soft and delicate microfiber material
- Great for sensitive skin
- Arrives in beautiful packaging
- Dries quickly
- Only comes with a single microfiber cloth
- Shouldn’t be used with fabric softener if you want your towel to last
Best Washcloth 3. Muslin Cloths Three Count (Eve Lom)
Muslin Cloths Three Count is a high-quality product by Eve Lom that gives you great bang for your buck.
These muslin cloths are really soft, and feel great on your face. They’re made in India. So, they were produced in a country that’s known for making quality cloths.
These are also machine washable, so that’s another nice convenience. Just make sure to air dry them for best results.
- Muslin cloths are gentle enough for exfoliating daily
- Feels like a luxurious, high-end cloth
- Leaves your skin feeling extra soft
- Made in India means that these cloths have good production quality
- These are quite large, and you may actually need to cut them in half for a more convenient-sized cloth
- May have too much “exfoliating power” for people with extra-sensitive skin
Best Washcloth 4. AmazonBasics Cotton Washcloths 24-Count
AmazonBasics Cotton Washcloths 24-Count is the absolute best pack of cost-effective washcloths that also feel extremely high-quality.
These washcloths are made with 100% spun cotton, and are soft enough so that they can be used safely on your face (or anywhere else on your body for that matter).
Amazon is in the business of sourcing high-quality products for their customers. So, you can trust that their AmazonBasics cotton washcloths are an extremely competitive offering.
If you go through a LOT of washcloths, or if you have a big family that loves to clean up throughout the day, then this is probably the best face towel option for you.
- You get a bunch of high-quality washcloths at a great price
- You’ll probably never run out of washcloths again
- Minimal investment for a trustworthy product/brand
- Machine washable
- Can also use some of these towels for the gym, sauna or kitchen
- There are large tags on these washcloths that you may want to snip off for maximum comfort
- Some people may want softer towels for more frequent facial cleansing (or if you have sensitive skin)
Best Washcloth 5. Luxury Cotton Washcloths (12-Count)
Luxury Cotton Washcloths (12-Count) by Utopia Towels is the only set of black washcloths on this list.
But there’s no need to worry. Because these Luxury Cotton Washcloths aren’t the black sheep of the wash cloth family.
These washcloths come in a set of 12. They’re woven with 100% ring spun cotton. And best of all, they’re made with natural materials, so they don’t contain any harmful dyes or synthetic ingredients.
Plus, they live up to their name…
They’re really luxurious and soft.
- Heavy and soft cotton material makes for a great face towel
- Machine washable
- Made with all-natural compounds
- Excellent price point
- Towels may be too thick for people who need precise facial cleansing (i.e. removing eye makeup)
- Some threads may occasionally come loose after repeated machine washing (mixed results)
Best Washcloths for Face Conclusion
While washcloths might seem like an insignificant detail in your life, they’re actually pretty important.
Using one of the best washcloths on this list can actually help you fight bacteria, soothe your skin after tweezing your eyebrows, and clean up your overall appearance much more easily.
I mean, you’ll actually want to wash your face throughout the day once you feel how awesome these face towels are.
Make sure to try one or two of these washcloths out, and then let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.
I look forward to hearing your comments.