Last updated: November 16th, 2019
The best luxury hand cream is everything that you expect it to be. It’s foreign-made. Silky smooth. And, it’s a product that actually improves the look and feel of your skin.
But, this article goes beyond name-dropping the number one luxury hand cream.
I’m also going to give you the full lineup of top rated anti aging hand creams that heal, replenish and protect your hands.
Just keep reading to see the full list of the top 5 luxury hand creams…
Then never look back.
1. L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream is a legendary shea butter hand cream that’s well-known for delivering on its promises.
This is ultimately a high-end hand cream that actually heals your hands (as long as your skin likes shea butter).
My skin craves shea butter. So, I go as far as wearing L’Occitane Shea Butter underneath a pair of CARA Cotton Gloves when I really want to soften my skin.
This makes my hands super soft. It’s also a cool trick that anyone can do.
Or, just go ahead and use the L’Occitane hand cream whenever you feel the need to. That will work too.
- Doesn’t leave a waxy or greasy feeling on your hands
- Great size that’s convenient for stashing away in a bag during the day
- Absorbs fast
- A little bit goes a very long way (this hand cream is super long lasting)
- Considered the best luxury hand cream available
- Some people don’t like the gentle “baby powder” smell (although I actually enjoy it)
- This hand cream is ultra thick, so you have to use extremely small squeezes at a time
2. AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream is a super luxurious hand cream that’s made with real water from the Dead Sea.
The Dead Sea is a body of water located next to Israel that’s well known for its natural minerals and amazing health benefits.
So, as you can probably imagine, this hand cream contains potent minerals that can transform the appearance of your hands.
- Infused with natural water and minerals from the Dead Sea (clean health benefits)
- Extremely hydrating and amazing for dry skin
- Very long lasting
- Only requires a tiny bit of lotion to completely cover both of your hands
- Can help to fade age spots over time
- Some people don’t appreciate this hand lotion’s strong floral fragrance (although I find it great)
- Some may find this hand cream a wee bit pricey for the quantity of product that you receive
3. Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy (Gardener’s)
Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy (Gardener’s) is a luxurious and intensive hand cream that works double-duty to make your hands look great, while also improving the quality of your skin.
You don’t actually have to be a gardener to use this hand lotion. But, if you frequently clean your hands like a gardener does, this cream will treat you very well.
The magic happens because of the cream’s blend of macadamia nut oil and shea butter. And, this luxury hand cream also contains antioxidants, myrrh, ceramides and other ingredients that benefit your skin.
- Excellent hand cream if you work with your hands, or frequently wash your hands
- Has an amazing herbal scent
- Heals and helps to protect your skin
- At only 3.5 oz, some think this hand cream goes too quickly
- Some insist that the cream’s herbal aroma can be a little bit too strong
4. Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream might not appear like a luxury hand cream. But, it’s what’s inside the jar that counts.
This is an all-purpose skin cream from Japan that’s made with high-quality ingredients, in pure Japanese fashion.
And, this cream is so pure that you can even use it on your lips – one of the most delicate parts of your body!
But, this is obviously supposed to be for your hands. So, you’ll have no problem applying this general purpose cream to your hands as often as you like.
- Contains high-quality ingredients like vitamins C, B2 & E
- Can be used on your entire body to help fade acne scars and similar skin ailments
- Absorbs fast and doesn’t feel greasy
- A little bit goes a long way
- Comes in a 2.2 oz jar, which is considered extremely small by American standards
- This is the Western version of the product which is typically marked up at a higher price point (the original Japanese version is called YuskinA – but YuskinA can be difficult to acquire in the USA)
5. Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer
Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer is the only luxury hand cream for guys on this list.
So, you know that it has to be good.
If you happen to be a guy yourself, or if you’re looking for a guy-friendly cream, this is the one to snag.
Jack Black makes excellent skincare products for men. And, this specialty hand cream contains macadamia nut oil, eucalyptus, and a range of vitamins plus botanicals that can transform the look and feel of your hands.
- Heals dry and cracked skin
- Equipped with a masculine scent
- Works great as a gift for guys – especially if the man in your life likes to work with his hands
- Can absolutely be used by women as well
- Some guys might not enjoy this cream’s medicinal scent
- May wash off of hands and need to be reapplied throughout the day
By now, you should be totally “in the know” when it comes to high-grade hand creams. You’ve just witnessed the top of the line products for hands.
And, I don’t even know where you can possibly find better one’s (hint: you can’t).
So I hope today’s list of the best luxury hand creams has been helpful.
If you haven’t done so already, make sure to grab a hand cream or two off this list, and treat yourself.
Just imagine how good your hands are going to feel in a week or two. You’ll be thankful (I hope).